Ultra modern restoration utilizing the best in technology combined with luxurious finishes while preserving historical charm.
- black walnut hardwood flooring
- high gloss Italian kitchen cabinets
- outdoor gas fireplace with stone surround
- boxed floating stair detail
- stainless fireplace with bread warmer
- Kohler ceiling tub fill
- Toto soaking tub
- 4'x6' eight head two person shower
- mahogany porch with up lit ceiling with fan
- closet conveyor system
- custom milled solid wood garage and entry door
- roof deck with copper planters, fireplace and shower
About the Developer
Dan Mangiacotti's interest in construction design and development began early in the Building Technology Program at Don Bosco Technical High School. He furthered his education and experience by completing the Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Technology Engineering at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. Throughout his career, Dan has obtained and maintained multiple professional licenses in the construction industry.
Since completing his first project in 1998, Dan has renovated over sixty condominium homes in the Boston area. Projects have varied from ground-up construction to historical preservation and renovation. Dan's dedication to high quality construction, accurate architectural detail, and innovative design are apparent in all of his work. His properties have become some of the most highly demanded in the area.