85 Orchard St, Jamaica Plain
85 Orchard Street
A historically accurate renovation of two duplex condos inspired by the Newport mansions.
- restored and stained millwork
- 4'x8' island with 36" tall hand carved corbels
- Limestone kitchen counter, matching floor tiles
- hand blown marano glass light fixtures
- porcelain farmers sink with bridge faucet
- Russound whole house sound system
- ipod docking station
- imported Italian marble bath
- 1 1/4" thick marble baseboard in bathrooms
- four kohler ceiling shower tiles
- bian ultra soaking tub
- sky lights with remote control shades
- new oil rubbed bronze mortise door hardware
About the Developer
Dan Mangiacotti's interest in construction design and development began early in the Building Technology Program at Don Bosco Technical High School. He furthered his education and experience by completing the Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Technology Engineering at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. Throughout his career, Dan has obtained and maintained multiple professional licenses in the construction industry.
Since completing his first project in 1998, Dan has renovated over sixty condominium homes in the Boston area. Projects have varied from ground-up construction to historical preservation and renovation. Dan's dedication to high quality construction, accurate architectural detail, and innovative design are apparent in all of his work. His properties have become some of the most highly demanded in the area.