58 Green St, Jamaica Plain
58 Green Street
Spectacular and dramatic luxury renovation of a forgotten home brought back to its glory.
- 2 large beds plus office with 2 full baths
- luxury master suite + custom closet system
- dramatic bright open floor plan w/ high ceilings & over sized bay windows
- in-unit laundry
- birch kitchen+island w/ Bosch appliances
- iPOD dock+integrated audio system
- custom built in bookcases, custom moldings
About the Developer
Dan Mangiacotti's interest in construction design and development began early in the Building Technology Program at Don Bosco Technical High School. He furthered his education and experience by completing the Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Technology Engineering at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. Throughout his career, Dan has obtained and maintained multiple professional licenses in the construction industry.
Since completing his first project in 1998, Dan has renovated over sixty condominium homes in the Boston area. Projects have varied from ground-up construction to historical preservation and renovation. Dan's dedication to high quality construction, accurate architectural detail, and innovative design are apparent in all of his work. His properties have become some of the most highly demanded in the area.