31 Jamaica St, Jamaica Plain
31 Jamaica Street
>View Renovation Photos
31 Jamaica - 2010 New Construction
- high end kitchen, in-unit laundry, insulated
- central air, custom closets, hardwood floors
- new roof, windows, floors, hi efficiency systems
- integrated audio system w/ iPOD dock
31 Jamaica (top) - 2010 Complete Renovation
- cathedral ceilings, modern open layout
- kitchen w/ maple cabinets, GE Café appliances, & honed granite counters
- skylights & oversized LR w/ built-in bookcases
- integrated audio system+ipod dock
- 2 master suites with stunning marble baths
- in-unit laundry
- central air, high efficiency systems.
About the Developer
Dan Mangiacotti's interest in construction design and development began early in the Building Technology Program at Don Bosco Technical High School. He furthered his education and experience by completing the Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Technology Engineering at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. Throughout his career, Dan has obtained and maintained multiple professional licenses in the construction industry.
Since completing his first project in 1998, Dan has renovated over sixty condominium homes in the Boston area. Projects have varied from ground-up construction to historical preservation and renovation. Dan's dedication to high quality construction, accurate architectural detail, and innovative design are apparent in all of his work. His properties have become some of the most highly demanded in the area.