25-27 South St, Jamaica Plain
25-27 South Street
- new construction, high efficiency systems
- parking, In-unit laundry, private deck
- central air, large basement storage room
- detailed crown molding
- integrated audio system w/ iPOD dock
- expansive private walk up attic
- 2 car gar parking, pvt yard
- birch kit w/ GE Café appl, & 8' island
- custom bookcases & integrated audio system+ipod dock
- modern Butlers pantry to formal Dining
- private master with marble bath
About the Developer
Dan Mangiacotti's interest in construction design and development began early in the Building Technology Program at Don Bosco Technical High School. He furthered his education and experience by completing the Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Technology Engineering at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. Throughout his career, Dan has obtained and maintained multiple professional licenses in the construction industry.
Since completing his first project in 1998, Dan has renovated over sixty condominium homes in the Boston area. Projects have varied from ground-up construction to historical preservation and renovation. Dan's dedication to high quality construction, accurate architectural detail, and innovative design are apparent in all of his work. His properties have become some of the most highly demanded in the area.